AllSports Simulated , Welland ON
AllSports Simulated is an indoor golf & sport simulator facility, including HD Simulators, Executive simulator room, sports bar, private pool room and 900 sq’ of premium chip & putt surface. We are hiring an Assistant Manager to be responsible for the Operations and client satisfaction of the business when the Manager is not on duty.
- Managing the performance of other staff.
- Communicating regularly with the Manager regarding staff and business performance.
- Ensuring that every client is given a memorable experience.
- Multi-tasking in house clients as well as those online and on the phone.
- Booking appointments
- Answering phones and emails
- Basic housekeeping
- Beverage service (including alcohol)
- Food preparation and serving (basic menu with no grill or deep fryer)
- Facilitating simulator set up and troubleshooting for clients
- Opening and closing the business
- The successful candidate must be an extreme extrovert, with exceptional communication skills and at least 12 months experience in licensed bar/restaurant environment.
- You must have successfully completed Ontario’s Smart Serve program for serving alcohol. Candidates without this certificate and at least 12 months experience serving alcohol need not apply.
- The candidate must have open availability that coincides with the operating hours of the business.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume by email to Lindsay O’Neil, Job Developer with Employment Solutions at LONeil@employment-solutions.org
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
You are also invited to drop off your application in person at Employment Solutions, located at our NEW Seaway Mall location at 800 Niagara Street in Welland, or visit at our downtown location at 3 East Main Street in Welland.
Pay Rate: $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year