Line Cook (2 positions)
Tailgates Bar & Grill ON
Tailgates Bar & Grill is a Welland favourite serving lunch, dinner, drinks, and excellent customer service. Tailgates Bar & Grill is currently looking to add to their team, seeking a full-time cook.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure proper patrons get proper order
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to work days and evening as well as weekends.
- Safe Food Handling certification is required
- Previous cooking experience is preferred
- Knife handling skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Cook complete meals or individual dishes of food
- Check food for quality and quantity
- Work on several orders simultaneously
- Close down the line and food prep areas
- General cleaning duties
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the job title and restaurant name in the email subject line to ensure proper resume destination.
You are also invited to drop off your application in person at Employment Solutions, now with two convenient locations in Welland: 3 East Main Street or at our new Seaway Mall location at 800 Niagara Street (Enter through the Winners entrance).