WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System)
Learn about the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and how it works.
Covered in the course:
- The responsibilities of the supplier, employer and worker.
- The classes of hazardous materials.
- The effects of hazardous materials.
- Appropriate emergency responses for a variety of hazardous materials.
- How to read and interpret standardized WHMIS labeling, marking and other identification methods.
- How to read and interpret WHMIS Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- How to improve safe working conditions and safe work practices.
Workbook and certification provided upon completion.
Check out our events calendar to find the next scheduled training session.