Skills for Steel is a Skills Advance Ontario Project that trains local people with the technical, essential and employ-ability skills
Employment Solutions with be co-hosting an info session with the YMCA about the Skills for Steel Program. Where attendees will learn more about this great opportunity to learn skills to work in the Steel Industry in Niagara.
- Up to 8 weeks industry training in the Steel Industry
- Connections to the industry
- Certificate of Recognition
- Opportunity for paid job placement (4-12 weeks)
- Opportunity for permanent employment
- Support from Employment Coaches
Who is Eligible?
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week or living on low household income
- +18 years old
- Not in School
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Interested in a career in the Steel Industry
Register on Eventbrite