Domenics on 20 is a busy and popular spot for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving a rich variety of cosmopolitan foods with a distinctive Italian flair.
Do you have experience with classic Italian cuisine, if so we’d like to hear from you.
Domenics is seeking a cook/chef with proven kitchen experience to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prep, cook and season foods as directed
- Follow established recipes and create daily specials
- Make suggestions and test new recipes
- Safe operation of kitchen equipment
- Clean and maintain work station throughout shift
- Practice and follow safety and sanitation protocol
- Assist in maintaining food inventory and ordering of supplies
- Strict adherence to all sanitation and food production codes
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Hot environment
This position is mainly afternoon and evening, weekends required. Full-time, permanent
Valid Safe Food Handlers Certificate
Ability to work under pressure
Works well in a fast paced team environment
Pay strong attention to detail
Ability to effectively multi-task
2+ years experience in a restaurant setting
Post secondary education in Catering Industry an asset
In depth knowledge of Italian cooking an asset
How to Apply
Please copy and paste Domenics, COOK into the subject line of your e-mail and forward your resume to:
Please call 905-788-3751 or 289-488-1800 to Employment Solutions for more information and how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!