Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services – from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth Canada is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth Canada?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That’s why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
Join us and help set the world in motion!
As the Hydraulic Assembler/Tester, you will be responsible for:
- Assembling and Testing Hydraulic Power Units and manifolds following:
- Assembly Drawing(s)
- Hydraulic Schematic
- Bills of Material
- Production Quality Instructions (PQI)
- Testing Power Units/manifolds to ensure proper function, pressure regulation, and absence of exterior leakage.
- Recognizing and addressing any incorrect function of the Power Units/manifold or its components.
- Maintaining tools and equipment through preventative maintenance activities.
- Completing appropriate assembly/test reports.
- Recommending and implementing value added changes to processes.
- Cross-training on other functions within the team.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment with daily cleaning (5S) activities.
- Overtime in this position will be required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Performing other essential and related peripheral duties as assigned by Team Leader and Group Leader.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required
- Education in Fluid Power Technician/Vocational School, and/or Hydraulic Specialist/Technologist
- 2 years of experience in assembly in a related production field.
- General knowledge of hydraulic components, including mounting and operation.
- High mechanical aptitude to use and operate hand and air tools, overhead crane.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and schematics.
- Demonstrated good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with regards to verbal, written and basic personal computer skills.
- Able to lift and move 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
How to Apply
For those interested in applying, please visit the link below:
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.