As one of the oldest suppliers of processing, bottling, and labeling equipment in North America, Criveller is recognized not only for high-quality equipment, but also for our technical expertise, design services and superior customer service.
Criveller Group is looking an experienced and highly skilled TIG Welder to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform general duties such as:
- TIG Weld with stainless steel for production
- Read and understand blue prints
- Measure, examine and test completed parts to check for defects and ensure standards are met
- Maintain a safe working environment and follow safety standards
- Assist with required routine maintenance to maintain equipment reliability
- Perform general tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Minimum 3 years TIG welding experience working with stainless steel fabrication
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints
- Must be punctual and possess a strong work ethic
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Able to perform physically demanding work; lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work indoors/outdoors; warehouse environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport is an asset; but not required
- Must provide CSA certified work boots
- Must pass a welding test prior to onboarding
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Welder – Criveller Group” into the subject line of your email and forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more services, please call 289 488 1800 or 905 788 3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination. Please send in your resume to the email address provided. Only those qualified will be contacted for an interview. Looking forward to hearing from you!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!