Enviro Niagara is a premium HVAC service company who service all over FontHill, Welland, Wainfleet, Crystal Beach, Fort Erie, Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Fort Erie, Stoney Creek, Jordan, and Grimsby.
The successful candidate would support the day-to-day operations of the company. The assistant/CSR position will not be limited to: Inbound customer service, booking calls, basic bookkeeping, receiving orders and ensuring accuracy, assisting in store clients and taking payments. If an issue arises, the CSR will work diligently to solve the problem, to the customers satisfaction. A successful CSR must have the ability to function as a part of a team and be able to think creatively and critically.
Reports to : Ops Manager/Office Manager
Employment Status: Temporary with future possible permanent position
Effective Date: ASAP
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting in taking all incoming client calls, recognizing that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company.
- Good communication with the client is essential! Make sure that taking care of the clients takes higher priority than any other task and that the clients are enthusiastic about how they are treated.
- Have a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a phone call or not. Know that courteousness affects other team members’ spirit.
- Basic bookkeeping – data entry, matching packing slips, ensuring invoice accuracy.
- Bank deposits, Government remittances, software based payroll.
- Directing in-store customers to product.
- Taking product knowledge courses.
- Making sure that the phone is answered before the third ring and that the approved company greeting is used each time.
- Assist with booking of service and maintenance calls to ensure maximum efficiency of scheduling without compromising client satisfaction.
- Obey company Code of Ethics and the Team Rules
- Climbing up and down stairs from time to time
- Moderate lifting may be required (15-20) pounds
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
- Dress code is business casual
- High school diploma.
- Bookkeeping experience required
- Knowledge in Quickbooks Online an asset
- Self-starter, reliable, flexibility with hours
- Strong customer service skills
- Present and communicate professionally (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a professional and technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Must be a critical thinker – Strong English composition skills
- Telephone etiquette and working knowledge of email systems
How to Apply
Please send a resume by email to Employment Solutions at: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Please add the position in the subject line.
Please call 905-788-3751 or 289-488-1800 to Employment Solutions for more information and how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!