New exciting position for a part time ecommerce advertising & Digital Marketing specialist With your help and expertise,.
This position will require an in-store presence. Tasks included in this role:
- Photographing and editing product selected for our ecommerce site
- Writing engaging descriptions of merchandise
- Posting product on our sales platforms
- Assist with growing our ecommerce strategy
Part Time: Monday Friday 4 hours per day during store operations (between 9-5)
Potential for more hours leading to full time
Equipment to accomplish tasks to be provided by our new employee. This will be further discussed if you are interviewed for this role.
- Preference given to candidates with a college diploma in ecommerce, marketing, graphic arts, or advertising or related educational field
- Work experience in these fields will be considered for the role as well.
Maintain, plan, develop and execute national e-commerce programs such as:
- Updating and monitoring online inventory
- Manage and execute backed digital store.
- Execute online sales & promotions.
- Online line marketing strategies.
- Customer service assistance as require
- Create content and campaigns for all our social media channels
- Identify, interpret, and capitalize upon social media trends
- Effectively monitor and report on social media results
- Establish new and maintain existing social media relationships by proactively engaging in discussions surrounding our content, products, and brand
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc. on daily basis and post/respond on topics or in response to other posts/comments
- Recommend and apply relevant social media techniques, processes, and tools to improve overall results and efficiency
- Contribute to and regularly update external social sites: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other community sites.
- Recommend new social media tools, sites, and apps as part of the social media mix
- Convey a sense of community and build our following based on valuable content and mutual sharing
- Use creative means to drive strong engagement and organic growth of all social media properties
- Execute social marketing campaigns, including marketing/new concepts, community building efforts and promotions
- Plan, create and manage PPC Campaigns across a variety of channels (Google, Microsoft/Bing, Amazon.com/.ca, Social media – at minimum FB) on a daily and weekly basis.
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels.
- Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost CTR and landing pages to boost transaction conversion rates.
- Monitor, evaluate and present campaign performance with weekly and monthly performance reports to the team, analyzing trends, goals, opportunities (new ideas) and other KPIs.
- Onsite SEO including keyword strategy, meta tags/descriptions, content improvement (copy, media). Technical SEO auditing and improvements, blogging and hreflang mapping.
- Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends.
- Task and work in parallel with digital marketing contractors as needed.
- Shopify store improvements based on industry standards and analytics.
- You are a highly energetic, detailed orientated and proactive person.
- Excellent time management
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of the basic principles of public relations and/or marketing
- Exceptional creative writing and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
- An ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Able to interact with many people and multiple interruptions while staying on task
- Keen understanding of social media platforms as they can relate to advertising product posts
- Attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Excellent memory and follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well in a team environment
- Knowledge of Shopify ecommerce
- Experience creating digital Marketing content
- Extensive experience in audio/video editing software
- Experience in design software
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube for a business or organization to support social media campaigns
- In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords program
- Identify and recommend solutions for gaps in digital marketing plan and tactics – high- and low-level details.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Proficient with MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML5, CSS
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Advertising & Digital Marketing Specialist – CAmart” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination. Please send in your resume to the email address provided. Only those qualified will be contacted for an interview. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to Employment Solutions for more information and how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!