Glen-Merrit Collision is look for an experienced auto-body painter for their busy body shop.
This is a full-time position, afternoon shit 4:00 pm – 2:30 am Monday – Thursday
To be successful in this position you need the following skillset:
- manual dexterity,
- creativity, patience and an eye for detail,
- good colour vision,
- current knowledge of the annual changes manufacturers make in plastics, electronics, metals, supplemental restraints and paints,
- good customer service skills, and
- commitment to safe work habits.
Some of the duties include but are not limited to the following:
– File, grind and sand repaired body surfaces using hand and power tools
– Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
– Mix paint, blend and match colors
– Apply primers and repaint surfaces using brush or spray guns
Previous experience in a similar capacity required