Fix Auto Welland has an immediate opening for a licensed Automotive Body Technician.
- Competitive wage compensation
- A group health plan that pays 50%
- 2+ years of body work experience
- Experience repairing different makes and models of vehicles
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use the tools of the trade to affect repairs
- Assess vehicle damage, develop repair estimates using proper etiquette
- Work with common industry software
- Detail oriented
- Self motivated, persistent and flexible
- Personal and shop safety
- Accountable, professional and a team player
- Able to work outside normal business hours if required
- Able to lift, bend and perform all duties that would be required for such a role
If you think that you might be a great fit for this exciting new role we want to hear from you!
This is a full time position 42.5/hrs per week, Monday thru Friday with the occasional Saturday
- Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)
License in Automotive Body Repair
Excellent Communication skills
Ability to work independently
Accuracy , attention to detail
Dependable, reliable and trustworthy
Time management skills
Prefer minimum 2 years experience
How to Apply
Copy and Paste: Auto Body Repair Tech – Fix Auto, into the subject line of your e-mail application and
send along your resume by email to Employment Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 905-788-3751 or 289-488-1800 to Employment Solutions for more information and how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!