As a Bilingual Road Side Assistance Representative, you will demonstrate professionalism, a sense of urgency, and empathy while answering inbound calls on roadside assistance, general inquires on membership, benefits, and enrolment. You will focus on helping customers in need and communicate the value of the Road Side Assistance Program.
What makes you unique
- You have an outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills
- You are energetic with a drive to succeed
- You are quick thinking and a problem solver
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Communicate the value of the Road Side Assistance program to customers.
- Upholds quality standards, focusing on accurate and timely delivery of services
- Receive and manage 50 to 60 calls per day.
- Demonstrate patience, understanding, and empathy
What will you bring:
- Passion for driving an exceptional customer experience
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Active listening and professional verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Effective time management and task prioritization
- Relates well to all kinds of people. Able to build and maintain professional relationships.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Employee focused organization.
- Takes good care of their employees
- Career growth opportunity
- All training included
How to Apply
Please click the link below and follow steps.