As the Business Services Sales Representative you will be part of a dynamic team working with a variety of clients in different industries. This performance driven role offers you the opportunity to have an impact on our business and the community while building relationships with clients and community partners.
At OnDemand Staffing we are seeking a qualified sales representative to help us communicate the value of the services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. As the ideal candidate you will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our services in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that you are personable and professional to be successful in this role. We value our team members and are consistently investing in talent and skill development to help you reach your professional goals.
Since 2010 OnDemand Staffing has been providing staffing and human resources solutions to a diverse client base. In just a decade, On Demand Staffing has become one of Niagara’s top recruiting and staffing companies with flexible solutions for those navigating a difficult and evolving employment market. Our passion for staffing and commitment to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction has earned us our excellent reputation.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing partners to ensure exceptional service and identification of new opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current partner needs and following a defined communication strategy with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with others in the organization to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
Compensation (Base plus Variable): $54,000 – $61,000 On Target Earnings.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time to customer events
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com ; subject line Business Services Sales Representative Position.