Country Fresh Cleaning Services has been a registered cleaning company since the mid 80’s. Heather McIntyre took over Country Fresh Cleaning Services in 2003. All vehicles operated by employees are registered and insured by Country Fresh Cleaning Services. Providing safe transportation for employees is important. Employees utilize environmentally safe products that are low odor and have proven effectiveness.
Country Fresh Cleaning Services offer Residential and Industrial Services. Residential services include laundry; house cleaning; kitchen, bathroom and bedroom cleaning; as well as a working partnership with Veterans Affairs Canada. Industrial services include carpet cleaning; office cleaning; strip and wax applications; garbage and recycling; and floor buffing.
- Use of company equipment such as cleaning supplies
- Use of company vehicles to get to and from the office in Niagara Falls
- Providing cleaning services to customers that are assigned to you
- Customer service while completing cleaning services
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have cleaning experience
- Valid License with 5 years experience to utilize company vehicles
- Reliable transportation to and from the Niagara Falls Office
- Must be available for full-time employment
- Ability to provide an up to date Police Clearance Check
How to Apply
Please copy and paste ‘Country Fresh Cleaning’ into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
Please call 905-788-3751 OR 289-488-1800 to Employment Solutions for more information and how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!