Wintronic Computers Plus began its operations in response to the market’s demand for the highest-quality personal computer products at the best possible prices.
Starting in 1996 from our Burlington Store, we have grown into a multi-million dollar company with 5 locations on the West side of Ontario, Burlington, Hamilton, Mississauga and St. Catharines, Welland area. Our success is a result of all the people who walk through our doors each and every day – our customers, our staff, and our vendor partners. Our customer base has grown exponentially from year to year through referrals and word of mouth. During this time, we have also achieved premier partnership levels with key vendors such as Lenovo & Asus.
Wintronic Computers Plus serves its clients by providing an extensive array of services and support logistics. Wintronic Computers Plus operates authorized service and repair facilities on behalf of some of its vendor partners (Lenovo, Asus). Our service Centre at Wintronics is one of the best in the area, offering efficient and reliable service. Our experienced techs are able to offer 24-hour turnaround on repairs ensuring as little downtime as possible.
We consider ourselves to be your one-stop service/sales centre
- Solicits information about computer needs from students, faculty and staff.
- Serves computer store customers.
- Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer
- Responds to customers non-technical inquiries and complaints.
- Supervises other regular employees; duties included recommending applicants for employment or for discipline, termination or retention.
- Oversees cash received from sales and related banking operations.
- Assists with maintaining store inventory and restocking shelves.
- Tracks product status and troubleshoots ordering problems.
- Assists in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Investigate new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
- Repair computers/laptops, Sales support and customer service, Create work orders, Windows repairs, Windows installment on refurbished computers.
Have knowledge of computers/laptops
Any previous experience is valuable
Will train those without experience
Willingness to learn and perform
Grade 12 or Computer Related Diploma
Knowledge of computers/laptops
Experience not necessary but will be considered an asset
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Computer Technician” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!