SILVERLINE GROUP is a well-established 25+ years’ full-service construction company located in St. Catharines executing projects in the Greater Niagara Region to GTA and surrounding areas, completing ‘ground work’ projects for earthworks, parking lots, roadways, sewer/watermain work, and concrete foundations/flatwork. In an entrepreneurial setting, value is found in the team of employees who ‘give it their all’ each and every day! We are a company who will encourage you to excel and be your best!
Who we are looking for:
A team of experienced CONCRETE FOUNDATION WALL FORMERS who take pride in quality work with 5 years’ experience preferred (and College Carpentry Trade Grads looking to start their career), building quality poured concrete foundations for family homes and commercial projects. As a company, we know our employees make all the difference in getting the job done right! Our crews consist of members who are dedicated and hardworking, who have a passion for what they do and do it well and work safely.
- Be part of a great team!
- Set, pour & vibrate concrete, and strip duraform foundation panels
- Work at ground level and from platforms
- Brace foundation walls with stakes
- Cut-outs for doors and windows
- Setting up the worksite, installing platforms
- Straighten and square wall forms
- Correct any deficiencies along the way
- Maintain a safe jobsite with good housekeeping practices
- Valid G driver’s License with insurable driver’s abstract, an asset
- Valid Working at Heights certificate
- Own tools required (hammer, tool belt, tape measure)
- You are reliable – show up to work on time ‘ready to get going’
- Prior work experience in forming basement foundations (duraform panels an asset)
- Recent College Carpentry and Renovation Trade Graduate
Your knowledge and ability to perform the work:
- Proven experience of quality work and quality conscious
- Well organized to follow direction
- Ability to interpret drawings accurately (an asset)
- Full physical ability to consistently perform the functional demands of the position
Compensation: based on demonstrated ability and performance ($20.00 to $25.00+)
How to Apply
Please include ” Concrete Foundation Wall Former” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to:
We thank all applicants for their interest and will be in contact with those selected for interviews. We have a demonstrated commitment to equity and strive for workplace inclusiveness and diversity. Thank you for considering this opportunity.