LeBlanc Contracting has been doing licensed and insured contracting, bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations, additions and more in Niagara since 1999. LeBlanc Contracting is committed to insuring that our customers receive a high quality product in a timely, scheduled fashion and at a reasonable price.
Job Description Includes:
- Includes Installation of building materials on sight.
- Light carpentry.
- Drywall installation.
- Cabinet installation.
- Includes materials and equipment handling.
- Includes organizing materials and equipment.
- Delivery and pick up of materials and equipment.
- Clean up and set up of job sights and shop.
- Landscaping and yard maintenance.
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Requirement: Reliable transportation required, G class driver’s license considered an asset
Experience: Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
Work remotely: No
How to Apply
Please apply by email only and include “Leblanc Contracting Labourer” in the subject heading and send to:
Deadline for resume submission: June 22th, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.