The Wood Shed is a locally owned specialty timber and lumber warehouse where you will find unusual and specialty pieces, small enough to make a bird house or large enough to build a dream. The company has been growing since 1990 and offers many varieties of wood and lumber but as the The Wood Shed grows, the easy-going, self-serve, “let’s-talk-wood” atmosphere remains. And talking of growth, they are looking for a Customer Service Administrator with a can-do , multi-taking, jack of all trades attitude.
Duties and skills required
- Excellent and proven track record in customer service
- Great phone and in-person manners
- Internet and e-mail literate
- Ability to prepare work orders, estimates and invoices
- Handle cash and credit transactions and accounts
- Knowledge of using Quick books. Excel. Word and Microsoft office programs
- Willingness to jump in and help out where needed
Monday – Friday 7:30 – 5:00pm the occasional Saturday will be required
OSSD or equivalent required
Customer service experience
Written and verbal communication
Anticipate customer needs
Good organization skills
Adept using technology
Excellent phone etiquette
Reliable, dependable, helpful nature
How to Apply
Please copy and paste The Wood Shed into the subject line of your e-mail and forward your resume to:
Please call 905-788-3751 or 289-488-1800 to Employment Solutions for more information and how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!