Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Customer Service Delivery professionals includes the management of customer interactions to increase customer satisfaction and improve service quality. The incumbent is primarily responsible for providing customer care solutions according to the service level agreements and the company quality and quantitative standards, by ensuring that the complex of customer care needs are resolved in a timely fashion.
The role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities:
• Support and expand Social Media’s self-serve advertising customer base.
• Demonstrate the value of Social Media’s advertising solutions and provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products.
• Perform chat, email and phone support for small and medium companies in North America.
• Receive and log internal and external customer problem/request/issue and ensure proper documentation.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Min 1-yr customer service
• Familiarity with online advertising products
• Superior communication skills
• Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays)
• PC skills and keyboarding skills
• Experience using social media
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Uses knowledge base and a sensible business approach to confidently make decisions superior communication skills verbal, written, and listening skills
• Demonstrate forward, innovative thinking
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to evolving needs of both the business customer.
• Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through, strong analytical and decision making skills that demonstrate good judgment.
• High level of professional customer service solutions abilities with a true desire to help and a genuine desire to offer an exceptional customer experience.
• Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Candidates are invited to complete the on-line application via the following company link:
Please allow 10-20 minutes to complete the application
*Please note, You are NOT required to complete the voice activated questions. If using a mobile device to complete the application process, it is recommended you use the Safari browser to avoid any technical issues. For security reasons, the form will time out after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Should you require any assistance with the application process, please visit: email@example.com for further support.
Only those selected for further interview will be contacted, we thank all who apply.