The Digital Channel Customer Service Representative will provide exceptional customer support to eCommerce customers. You will support customers on various browsers on desktops and mobile devices (PC/androids and iOS).
What makes you unique:
- You have an outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills
- You are energetic with a drive to succeed
- You are quick thinking and a problem solver
- Upholds quality standards, focusing on accurate and timely delivery of services
- Receive and manage 50 to 60 calls per day and 8-9 emails per hour.
- Communicates professionally with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates patience, understanding, and empathy
- Passion for driving an exceptional customer experience
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Active listening and professional verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Uses time effectively and efficiently
- Relates well to all kinds of people. Able to build and maintain professional relationships.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Employee-focused organization.
- Takes good care of their employees
- Career growth opportunity.
- All training included
- All equipment will be provided
How to Apply
Please click the link below and follow steps to apply: