Aapex Driving Academy is currently recruiting in vehicle instructors for Niagara. We are looking for people who are passionate about road safety and willing to work hard to ensure quality driver education is provided to all students. Seeking qualified/certified Driving Instructor but willing to train and will aid the applicant in meeting all Ministry of Transportation requirements.
Full time schedule available: Tuesday to Saturday
Territory: Niagara Falls and surrounding Areas
Hours: Vary to student’s timetables Evenings and Saturday’s required during school year and mixed during summer months and school holidays.
- Vehicle and all vehicle expenses are supplied (includes personal use of car), Details to be discussed at interview
- Must be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes
- Criminal record check and vulnerable persons check required
- 5 years driving experience (Valid G licence)
- Clean driver record required (0 demerit points)
- Clean insurance record
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Patience and sense of humour
- Candidates must complete and be successful with all MTO testing and requirements
- Certification program for instructors is mandatory at Humber College in Etobicoke
Dates….. to be announced
- Internal training will include both in class and in vehicle observation (to be conducted at one of Aapex Driving Academy locations in Niagara)
- First aid is preferred
Funding may be available for successful candidates who are not yet licensed instructors
How to Apply
Please copy and paste Driving Instructor into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Please ensure the job title is in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!