At KADA Landscaping & Excavation we are committed to solving all your landscaping problems and we are passionate about providing sustainable, usable, green spaces.
Our company supports our clients in making the most of their outdoor living space. Our original vision for KADA Landscaping & Excavation has continued to this day – to provide homeowners with quality beautiful landscapes, relying on core values of respect, integrity, reliability, and honesty. These values guide us in our everyday actions with our staff, our clients, and suppliers.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Experience and knowledge in completing landscape construction projects
- Experience and knowledge in the use of landscape equipment
- Experience in heavy equipment operations such excavators, skid steers and bulldozers
- Must have good communication skills and able to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold
- Capable of understanding and carrying out verbal and written instructions
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Driver’s License preferred
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Equipment Operator – KADA” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.