Whitting Equipment, a designer and manufacturer of Heavy Industrial Equipment located in Welland is looking for Welders.
Currently hiring for: Fitter Welders
Duties and Responsibilities
- Weld products according to blueprints and procedures
- Inspect products for quality and safety in compliance with company policy
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of equipment and work spaces
- Meet time standards consistently
Hours of work are 7:20am to 3:30 Pm
This is a short term temporary position to start, depending on work load
- Must have welding experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Welder Fitter must have formal certification and proven experience
- Familiar with various welding methods
- Attention to detail
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Problem solving and time management skills
Fitter Welder, must provide proof of welding tickets and have a minimum of 3 years experience.
How to Apply
Please send a resume by email to Employment Solutions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add the position in the subject line.
Please call 905-788-3751 or 289-488-1800 to Employment Solutions for more information and how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!