SilverLine Group is located in the Niagara Area is a well-established company for over 25 years.
We are looking for a team of experienced FORMWORK CARPENTERS who take pride in quality work with 5 years’ experience preferred. We build quality poured concrete foundations for family homes and commercial projects and know our employees make all the difference in getting the job done right! Our crews consist of members who are dedicated and hardworking, who have a passion for what they do and do it well and work safely.
We have 10 immediate full-time employment available with highly a competitive hourly wage and a group health and dental benefit plan.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Set, pour, and strip duraform foundation panels
- Cutouts for doors and windows
- Setting up the worksite, installing platforms
- Straighten and square wall forms
- Correct any deficiencies along the way
- Valid G driver’s License with insurable driver’s abstract, an asset
- Valid Working at Heights required
- Own tools required (hammer, tool belt, tape measure, CSA footwear)
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Proven experience with quality work
- Well organized
- Quality conscious
- Ability to interpret drawings accurately as warranted by the position within the team
- Full ability to perform the physical functions
COMPENSATION PACKAGE: $20.00 TO $27.50
We respect and support COVID-19 safety measures and have procedures in place to protect our workers.
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Foundation Wall Former – Silverline” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!