Responsible for developing corporate fundraising programs, creating and implementing fundraising drives. Coordinate and monitor donor data base. Develop and maintain media contact lists. Develop giving strategies. Attend community events to promote organization and to develop future sponsorships.
- Computer experience.
- Working in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Report writing with attention to detail.
- Familiar with various fundraising data bases.
- Familiar with government data bases and reporting procedures.
University level (minimum). Fundraising as field of study. Bilingual preferred.
- Proven fundraising experience with not for profits.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to keep detailed records.
- Computer experience working with various data bases such as Canada Helps.
- Meeting with people and businesses to develop sponsorship and encourage new members.
- Grant writing experience and record keeping.
- Previous experience working as fundraiser in company or not for profit.
- Proven success track record.
- Knowledge of and familiar with fundraising data bases.
- Proven success at grant writing and outcomes.