As one of the oldest suppliers of processing, bottling, and labeling equipment in North America, Criveller is recognized not only for high-quality equipment, but also for our technical expertise, design services and superior customer service. Our projects are found coast to coast and encompass the microbrewery and winery sector as well as apple cider production facilities, distilleries, pasta sauce production facilities, blending and metering systems for vodka production, tanks and packaging solutions to the bottled water industry and olive oil production.
Criveller Group is looking for two energized and motivated General Labourers to join our team.
Full-time, starting at $16.00, can be more based on experience and performance. Monday to Friday 7:00am-5:00pm.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform general duties such as:
- Assist Machine Operators and Welders with projects and tasks
- Operate machinery and equipment, as required
- Handle Materials – within the shop and outdoors as required
- Load/unload products from trucks or warehouse, heavy lifting required
- Operate Basic Hand Tools and Powered Hand Tools i.e. Drills, Disc Grinders
- Maintain a safe working environment and follow safety standards
- Assist with required routine maintenance to maintain equipment reliability
- Perform general tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Available to work shift work; including some overtime if necessary
- Must be punctual and possess a strong work ethic
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Must be comfortable to work in confined spaces
- Able to perform physically demanding work; lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work indoors/outdoors; warehouse environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport is an asset; but not required
- Must provide CSA certified work boots
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “General Labourer – Criveller Group” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination. Please send in your resume to the email address provided. Only those qualified will be contacted for an interview. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to Employment Solutions for more information and how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!