Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services – from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth Canada is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth Canada?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That’s why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
Join us and help set the world in motion!
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Cutting of raw material, Chamfering, Deburring, Grinding and Washing of machined blocks.
- Studying and reviewing prints to prepare for set up of job on the machine and establish a running plan.
- Laying out jobs in the machine to effectively produce correct and accurate parts.
- Measuring and marking dimensions and reference points on material as guides for subsequent machining.
- Starting and observing machine operations to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjust machine controls as required.
- Providing feedback to all related areas to optimize machining process.
- Verifying conformance of finished work piece to specifications.
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace.
- Performing other essential and related peripheral duties as may be assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent with vocational/technical training from an accredited school
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in machining or similar job shop environment.
- Knowledge of measuring tools and gauging in order to measure pocket size and depth with a micrometer
- Good working knowledge of running machine tools and cutting tools
- Able to work with minimal supervision and produce good quality
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing prints and Rexroth product model code
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of operating various cranes is an asset
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
How to Apply
For those interested in applying, please visit the link below:
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.