We are a client focused company and strive to make ourselves better with every installation. If you are looking to work for a company that has been in business for over 50 years and plans on expanding, please look no further.
We are currently seeking to hire experienced, professional siding, window, soffit, fascia and eavestrough installers for work in the Niagara Region. This is a steady full time opportunity.
Hourly rate will be based on experience. Positions for sub-contracting crews also available, rates are based on piece work schedule.
The ideal candidates must have:
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Working at Heights Training
- Valid drivers license and clean drivers abstract
- Tools and personal protective equipment (can be supplied for the right individual)
- Sub-Contracting crews must present, WSIB clearance certificate
- Be able to meet all physical demands of installation practices
- Be able to read and follow work orders, following industry best practices and installation procedures
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Follow all safety regulations
Contract length: 12 months
How to Apply
Employment Solutions is hosting a Virtual Job Fair for this position on January 27 from 10am-12pm. Register here: https://quality-exterior-systems-job-fair.eventbrite.ca
Please copy and paste “Installer – Quality Exterior Systems” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.