Join Canada’s fastest-growing internet technology company in the insurance industry and start your career in Insurance.
It’s game changing time! If you have an ‘act now, do it today’ attitude, vested interest in learning from experienced professionals and want to be a part of a winning team – you’ve found it.
Position: Insurance Brokers, Scoop Insurance Brokers (Welland)
We are looking for energetic and customer focused individuals to join our team as Insurance Brokers. You will work closely with your customers to identify their insurance needs and find the best option/solution for them. You bring strong attention to detail while continuing to deliver a high level of professional customer service. You are driven by success and meeting or exceeding goals and thrive on being rewarded for your hard work. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a commitment to ensuring that your customer’s needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
No experience required. We will train you! It’s an 8 week intensive paid training program to help assist you in acquiring your RIBO License.
What do you Bring?
- High Energy
- Drive for Success
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Great Communication Skills
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast paced environment
- A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
- Great Computer Skills
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and have excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word and Excel
Responsibilities of the Insurance Broker will include but not limited to:
- Meet or exceed monthly goals
- Provide advice and quotes which ensures the most appropriate product is offered
- Effectively position Scoop Insurance Brokers Ltd. and our insurer partner’s value proposition
- Perform front-line underwriting of property and casualty policies ensuring risks meet partner guidelines
- Maintain knowledge of current underwriting rules, product features and other industry changes
- Deliver a high level of friendly, professional service
- Work as a team, in a queue, to ensure service levels are met and maintained
- Complete administrative duties as required, ensuring complete and adequate documentation for all customer policies and files
- Assess risks, calculate premiums, bind coverage and prepare documentation
- Process renewals and endorsements
- Apply changes to existing policies
- Win accounts against competitors
What do we offer?
Competitive Salary and an ability to earn bonuses- during training the Salary is $37,000, once training is successfully completed you will move up to a Salary of $40,000
Full benefits after 90 days- no deductions to your pay
3 weeks paid vacation
Your birthday off
Culture of appreciation
Free lunches every other Friday
Scheduled Shifts: we are open 8-8 Monday to Friday and 10-4 on Saturday
Shifts will be either 10 AM- 6 PM or 12 PM- 8 PM (you will be scheduled for some afternoon shifts) and you will be scheduled for 1 Saturday per month.
At RATESDOTCA Group Ltd., we aim to help every Canadian make better money decisions. We help consumers find the best insurance rates, mortgage rates, credit cards and banking products—all online—by offering comprehensive product comparisons, educational content, industry news, and financial tools like calculators, renewal reminders and rate alerts. We display the options and choices available, so consumers can make confident money decisions and purchases. Our efforts don’t stop at our consumer-facing brands. We also work directly with the country’s top insurers, banks, credit unions and brokers to help them improve their tools and technology to give Canadians more choice and better products.
Now that we’ve told you a little about us, we’d like to learn more about you.
Although RATESDOTCA is an equal opportunity employer, only candidates that are being considered will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their submissions and interest in our Company.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org