Are you ready for a Career rather than just a job? Do you enjoy learning new skills and taking on new challenges? Are you motivated by the opportunity of being rewarded for your hard work?
You’ve come to the right place! We are Canada’s fastest-growing internet technology company in the insurance industry and are looking to hire energetic and customer focused individuals to join our team as Insurance Brokers working out of our Welland, On location. No Insurance experience is required- we will train you!
Watch a video to see more about the company: https://vimeo.com/557814406
At RATESDOTCA Group Ltd., we aim to help every Canadian make better money decisions. We help consumers find the best insurance rates, mortgage rates, credit cards and banking products—all online—by offering comprehensive product comparisons, educational content, industry news, and financial tools like calculators, renewal reminders and rate alerts. We display the options and choices available, so consumers can make confident money decisions and purchases. Our efforts don’t stop at our consumer-facing brands. We also work directly with the country’s top insurers, banks, credit unions and brokers to help them improve their tools and technology to give Canadians more choice and better products.
Position: Insurance Brokers, SCOOP Insurance Brokers (Welland)
As a licensed Insurance Broker you will work closely with your customers to identify their insurance needs and find the best option/solution for them. You bring strong attention to detail while continuing to deliver a high level of professional customer service. You are driven by success and meeting or exceeding goals and thrive on being rewarded for your hard work. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a commitment to ensuring that your customer’s needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
We offer an extensive paid training program to help assist you in acquiring your RIBO License including licensing and mentorship.
What do you Bring?
· A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic and a drive for success
· High energy with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Strong commitment to teamwork with excellent communication skills
· Great Computer Skills navigating multiple screens and platforms with a proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Word
Responsibilities of the Insurance Broker will include but not limited to:
· Meet or exceed monthly goals
· Provide advice and quotes which ensures the most appropriate product is offered
· Effectively position SCOOP Insurance Brokers Ltd. and our insurer partner’s value proposition
· Perform front-line underwriting of property and casualty policies ensuring risks meet partner guidelines
· Maintain knowledge of current underwriting rules, product features and other industry changes
· Deliver a high level of friendly, professional service
· Work as a team, in a queue, to ensure service levels are met and maintained
· Complete administrative duties as required, ensuring complete and adequate documentation for all customer policies and files
· Assess risks, calculate premiums, bind coverage and prepare documentation
· Process renewals and endorsements
· Apply changes to existing policies
· Win accounts against competitors
What do we offer?
Competitive salary with fast progression.
Week 1: $40k
Week 2: $40K
Week 3: $45k (upon successful completion of your RIBO licensing test)
Your base salary will be increase based on meeting realistic performance metrics. The average broker base salary is between $45k to $60k within a year.
In addition, there is a monthly commission program. This is where you have the potential to bring in more and shine. Apply today, we will share what some of our top brokers are making. Don’t miss out on this lucrative opportunity.
· Full benefits after 90 days – no deductions to your pay
· 3 weeks paid vacation to start
· Your birthday off
· Free lunches every other Friday, so many events to be part of.
· RRSP opportunities with company match after 1 year of employment
· Ability to work from home 2 days per week (additional days based on performance)
Scheduled Shifts: we are open 8-8 Monday to Friday and 10-4 on Saturday
Shifts will be either 10 AM- 6 PM or 12 PM- 8 PM (you will be scheduled for some afternoon shifts) and you will be scheduled for 1 Saturday per month.
Now that we’ve told you a little about us, we’d like to learn more about you.
How to Apply
Please send resume to: email@example.com
RATESDOTCA Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a recruitment process that respects the dignity and independence of all candidates and we will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with RATESDOTCA Group Ltd. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants. Only those candidates being considered are being contacted.