Vic Vatrt, a local family owned water & sewer main construction company based out of Welland, is currently looking to hire again for a Construction Labourer position. This is a permanent position. The ideal candidate must have on the job experience operating heavy equipment.
Responsibilities would include
- Unloading tools and equipment to start the work day
- Pack up tools and equipment at the end of the work day
- Fence off jobsite as needed
- Swamping for underground utilities (shoveling)
- Being Top Guy watching over others in trench
- Passing tools and materials to pipe layer in trench
- Spotting for the operators
- Flag traffic
- Assist in any way needed to complete the job
Why join our team
- Full time position
- Regular work week is 50 hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 am at the jobsite – 5:00 pm
- Overtime after 50 hours and after 10 hours a day
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
The successful candidate
- Must be in good physical shape
- Have reliable transportation to the jobsite each day
- Have a good work ethic
- Have references available
How to Apply
Please send a resume by email to Employment Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add the position in the subject line.
Please call 905-788-3751 or 289-488-1800 to Employment Solutions for more information and how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!