Fred Minor Co. has been a custom furniture builder with 35+ year’s experience. His passion for woodworking has helped to create amazing pieces of furniture for numerous clients over the years.
Fred has created one of a kind kitchens, offices and furniture and is an experienced craftsman that uses more than just wood to create artistic pieces of work.
- Custom installation of walk-in closet solutions in consumers’ homes
- Picking up all order components from Home Depot and delivering to the consumers’ home and building and installing the components.
- Following strict guidelines set out by Home Depot and Employer, including following COVID-19 guidelines at all times
- Work is part-time but could be possibly full-time
- Days and hours worked are dependent on sales by Home Depot
- Work is booked 2 weeks in advance
- Additional shop work may be available – furniture assembly etc.
- Hourly paid position with all required deductions and WSIB coverage
- Minimum wage +, commensurate with experience
- Bondable with positive work references
- Valid G driver’s license
- Must be physically fit to carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Must provide flexible availability with work hours
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Able to work in a respectable and professional manner
- Possess and wear Personal safety equipment (boots, gloves, safety glasses)
- Experience is not needed, employer will train
- All tools are supplied by employer
How to Apply
Please copy and paste ‘Labourer – Cabinetry’ into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Please ensure the job title is in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!