At KADA Landscaping & Excavation we are committed to solving all your landscaping problems and we are passionate about providing sustainable, usable, green spaces.
Our company supports our clients in making the most of their outdoor living space. Our original vision for KADA Landscaping & Excavation has continued to this day – to provide homeowners with quality beautiful landscapes, relying on core values of respect, integrity, reliability, and honesty. These values guide us in our everyday actions with our staff, our clients, and suppliers.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience and knowledge in completing landscape construction projects from start to finish within a given timeline
- Can delegate tasks to the crew and ensure proper safety procedures are followed adequately
- Experience and knowledge in the use of landscape equipment
- Experience in heavy equipment operations such excavators and skid steer loaders
- Must have good communication skills and able to pay attention to detail
- Good understanding of interpreting landscape drawings, scale and scope including grades/elevations
- Drivers License preferred
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Foreman – KADA” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.