About the company:
At KADA Landscaping & Excavation we are committed to solving all your landscaping problems and we are passionate about providing sustainable, usable, green spaces. Our company supports our clients in making the most of their outdoor living space.
Our original vision for KADA Landscaping & Excavation has continued to this day – to provide homeowners with quality beautiful landscapes, relying on core values of respect, integrity, reliability, and honesty. These values guide us in our everyday actions with our staff, our clients, and suppliers.
- Ability to work with hand tools, power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment, and materials
- Ability to complete assigned work on time with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and excellent stamina is required
- Ability to work near heavy equipment and other vehicles on a regular basis
- Ability to work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold
- Capable of understanding and carrying out verbal and written instructions
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Physically fit with the ability to lift 50lbs
- Reliable, motivated, and hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Previous experience in horticulture, landscaping or construction is an asset, however, is not necessary for the right applicant
- Experience in cutting, chipping, laying and jointing stone coping around pools and on top of walls
- Able to take direction well and work in a team environment
- Good communication and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with clients
- Good work ethic and must be punctual
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Landscape Labourer” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!
We thank all applicants for their interest , but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.