This position is for a licensed technician who will provide a high skill level of vehicle maintenance and repairs focusing on exceptional customer satisfaction in a cost-effective manner.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance: change oil, oil filter, fuel filter, tire rotation, and inspection of vehicle for mechanical deficiencies
- Perform light repairs including brake components, tires, tune-ups, suspension components, aerial lifts, electrical systems, interior/exterior components, engine and drive line components, etc.
- Keep shop area clean and tidy. Perform work in accordance to safety standards. Dispose of all fluids in a safe manner and in accordance with all regulations.
- Perform tear downs on radiator and a/c systems
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Benefits Package – Company pays half
Must have valid 310S mechanics licence
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of vehicle service and repair experience
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission
- Ability to work safely in a fast paced environment
- Ability to enter and exit vehicles frequently
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Mechanic Fix Auto” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure the job title is in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!