Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual in Welland has delicious West Coast inspired food, with a relaxed and welcoming place to unwind with family and friends. It’s everything you want in a steakhouse only Casual. Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual has 42 locations across Canada with 2 in Ontario. We are rapidly expanding and growing in Ontario and across Canada.
- Prepare basic components of each dish accurately using our recipes
- Ensure that kitchen, food prep, and food storage areas meet cleaning standards
- Follow COVID-19 cleaning protocols
- Maintain all standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Prepare raw materials and ingredients for services
- Maintain proper par level when preparing items for food service to avoid wastage
- Prepare all menu items to order, meeting dietary requirements when necessary
- Ability to life at least 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to work in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Works well with a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proper knife handling skills
- 2-3 years experience in kitchen or prep preferred
- Food Handlers Certification preferred
- Franchise experience an asset
- Legally able to work in Canada
How to Apply
Virtual Mr Mikes Job Fair on May 26 from 1-3pm! Please copy and paste “Prep or Line Cook – Mr Mikes” into the subject line of your email and forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Employment Solutions staff member will contact you with a time for your virtual interview if your resume is chosen.
For more services, please call 289 488 1800 or 905 788 3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.