Wesley-Robins Retirement Village is looking for part-time Maintenance Coordinator:
– Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, heating, construction and landscaping to complete tasks, plus identify when assistance is needed and recruit appropriate trades; HVAC is an asset
– Ensure fire exit lights are functioning, fire extinguishers are inspected regularly, fire hydrants tested and inspected annually as per maintenance protocol
– Maintain a Fire Safety Plan for Complex/Residents as approved by the fire department
– Have a working knowledge of WHMIS and MSDS and comply within those requirements
– Removal of snow from sidewalks and areas not accessible by snow removal equipment
– Must have good time management skills, as well as work well independently and or as a team
– Responsible for regular cleaning of the swimming pool, spa and deck area; Test levels of chemicals in both, maintain as per Ministry of Health guidelines.
* * Act as the Emergency contact person after hours; fix problem if minor; contact outside vendor for their services if required
High school – minimum.
Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, heating, Basic Computer Skills. Candidate must be able to conduct physical tasks i.e. climb ladders, shovel snow where required carry range anywhere from 70-115 pounds such as a 1-piece toilet when required.
Fire Safety Plan for Complex/Residents would be an asset.