What are we looking for?
The Maintenance Planner is a member of the Welland Maintenance team working closely to support our Maintenance Operating System and digital manufacturing initiatives.
- Maintain the process and building equipment in operation to ensure maximum availability to maximize production efficiency.
- Develop and implement a preventative and predictive maintenance program in Fiix.
- Review and update all aspects of the Fiix CMMS.
- Assist with troubleshooting and solving problems related to equipment downtime.
- Assisting in investigations through data compilation and statistical analysis to determine the root cause for both special and common cause events.
- Contributing to process improvement projects, such as Lean and Six Sigma initiatives.
- Involvement in change management activities.
- Use of CMMS software (Fiix) to align complex maintenance tasks with operation requirements
- Acquiring and using technical knowledge to support growth in the overall SQDCM manufacturing processes.
- Ensure compliance with all health & safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Perform daily workplace inspections to keep the maintenance department “audit ready” at all times.
- Coordinate the purchase of spare parts, tools, and maintenance supplies to ensure production needs are met.
- Monitor maintenance costs and operate within the established maintenance budget.
- Assisting with the development of our MRO spare parts strategy and continuous update of our BOM.
- College Diploma in a Mechanical or Electrical Technologist Program would be an asset.
- Trade ticket with technical background (asset).
- Strong relationship builder who can effectively work cross-functionally.
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Good skills in CMMS and Microsoft Office.
- 5 years in a similar industry or Manufacturing setting with supervisory experience.
- Digital Control System experience.
- Possesses strong analytical and organizational skills
- Desire to learn about the technical process of Maintenance for Manufacturing (MFM)
How to Apply