G.S. Machine and Tool Inc is currently inviting applications for the position of Manufacturing Technician – Lathe. Our company culture requires an energetic and self-motivated individual to improve our internal operations and deliver high-quality services to our clients.
• Execute on customer lathe projects in both one-off and production capacity.
• De-burr, polish, and finishing of machined components.
• Inspection of machined components in accordance with customer specification.
• Assist with internal projects that help increase shop productivity and efficiency.
• Participate in internal meetings to help direct overall business goals and direction.
• Ability to balance various responsibilities within the shop as required.
• Team Player
• Problem Solver
• Continuous improver
• Attention to detail
Certified General Machinist, Ontario Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology, or similar
|• Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to program, set-up, and operate CNC Lathes with minimal oversight
• Computer literate with proficiency in CAD/CAM software (ie. MasterCAM, Fusion360, Solidworks)
• Competency with QMS procedures and precision measurement techniques
• Ability to operate machines via Fanuc, Haas, and Fagor machine controls
• Understanding of various work-holding and tooling technologies
• Knowledge of material types, mechanical properties, and associated feeds and speeds.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in a machine shop/manufacturing environment.
How to Apply
|Forward all resume’s and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and outline your expertise and interests. Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly. Should you require accommodation during the interview process, please notify us when you are contacted.|