Terminal Operator will be performing handling of finished products, raw material and variety of chemicals in an industrial work environment. The majority of product handling will be by way of tank railcar, tank truck, pallet and totes. Join our client’s team in Welland.
As a part of the team-
Controlling/monitoring an HMI (Human Machine Interface) and PLC (programmable logic controller) for loading and unloading.
Transfer of finished goods, raw material and chemical products to and from various storage tanks, including railcars and tank trucks
Adhering to Terminal and Rail yard safety in conjunction with rail shunting services.
Communication with plant and rail shunting services when completing rail switches.
Safely accessing rail cars, chemical trucks and storage tank wearing proper fall arrest equipment.
General site maintenance, cleaning and housekeeping.
• Communicates well between colleagues, supervisors in their own department, inter-departmentally and with third parties.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
• Lift up to 50lbs, Physically fit enough to work and be on feet for long periods of time
• High School Diploma
• Knowledge of Transportation of Dangerous Goods an asset
• HMI experience an asset
• Telehandler experience an asset
• Trouble shooting
• Work both independently and in a team environment
• Mechanically inclined
• Time management
• Rail car and truck loading/unloading
• Industrial or process
• Chemical handling
How to Apply
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Submit application online on www.expresspros.com/niagarafallson
Share your resume on email@example.com
Call our office 905-353-6344
Text us at 905-353-6344
Visit us at our local office- 9A- 3969 Montrose Road Niagara Falls Ontario L2H 3A1. Click Here for directions