A growing agricultural manufacturing company is looking for motivated production associates to add to their team. The successful candidate must have a solid work history, reliable transportation, work experience with machines and take pride in their work. Operation and knowledge of production processes are an asset. Production Associates must be comfortable with manual labor (see Ergonomic Chart) and able to stand for long periods in a fast-paced manufacturing process. Production Associates must be able to lift 50 lbs. An ability to work within a team environment and follow directions is a requirement.
This is a permanent full-time position with benefits after 3 months probational period.
- Monday to Friday
- 6am to 3:30pm
- Wage: $18/hour
- Monday to Friday
- 3:30pm to 1am
- Wage: $19/hour
- We will treat others with dignity and respect, regardless of their position or relationship with the company.
- We are committed to proactively building and maintaining a diverse staff that has unique skills, abilities, and experiences.
- We operate in a manner that clearly places the safety and health of our Employees of utmost importance
- With direction from the Lead(s) assist with:
- Prepare production line for On-Time start up.
- Clean certain components of the production line per direction of Operating Lead(s).
- Stacking / Packaging of products.
- Continuously check quality of final product and report product flaws to Lead(s) and Process Improvement.
- Reports any packaging materials needed and take proactive measurements by reporting these to Operating Lead(s) and Section Supervisor.
- Follows company Safety guidelines.
- Follows Production Cleaning Schedule.
- Report any maintenance requirements timely to Operating Lead(s).
- Follows Food Safety and GMPS’s as directed by Management.
- Follows set break and rotation schedule
- Additional duties may be assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend, kneel and climb. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma and/or relevant certificates and licenses
- Experience in a manufacturing environment; experience inspecting, fixing and maintaining equipment is an asset
- Previous experience working in a team environment and independently
- Strong problem-solving skills, organizational ability and technical skills
- Ability to be flexible, self-motivated and accountable
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Quick Plug” into the subject line of your email and forward resume to: email@example.com
Virtual Quick Plug Job Fair on May 11 from 10am-12pm! Register here: https://quickplug.eventbrite.ca
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.