Domenics on 20 is a long time dinning establishment on the main street entering Fonthill on Highway 20 at Rice Rd.
They have been under new ownership for almost a year and are happy to re-open and welcome gusts to their expanded outdoor patio.
Now hiring servers for all shifts, days, evenings and weekends
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and seat guests in a timely manner
- Maintain Covid 19 social practices according to health guidelines
- Present menus and specials, record accurate orders
- Deliver food and beverage items
- Offer excellence in customer service
- prepare and present bill to patrons, ensure accuracy
- clear, clean and sanitize tables, chairs and other high touch surfaces between guests
Skills and competencies desired:
- Reliable, dependable and personable
- Multi-taking and organizational skill set
- Excellent communication and teamwork
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to withstand the physical demands of the job
*Must have access to reliable transportation.
*Must have Smart Serve certificate
*Safe Food Handler certification will be required
Smart Serve certified
Safe Food Handler certified
Lift and carry up to 30 pounds
Ability to stand/walk for entire shift
Must be flexible to work variety of shifts as needed
Some serving experience required
How to Apply
Please send a resume by email to Employment Solutions, state SERVER in your subject line
Please add the position in the subject line.
Please call 905-788-3751 or 289-488-1800 to Employment Solutions for more information and how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!