SilverLine Group Inc. is a leading construction company in the Niagara to GTA and surrounding areas performing services including: trucking; earthworks associated with grading, sewer water mains, excavation (residential and commercial), trenching; concrete foundations, concrete flatwork and curbs/sidewalks.
We are actively recruiting for experienced Sewer and Watermain Line Pipe Layers.
Value is found in our amazing team of employees who ‘give it their all’ each and every day!
We respect and support COVID-19 safety measures and have procedures in place to protect our workers.
- Must have 3 years of experience in sewer and water main line pipe laying
- Skilled to align and position pipe to accurate grade levels.
- Know how to verify slopes using levels or lasers.
- Experienced to cut and connect pipe pieces and seal joints
- Grade and level trench bases, using machines and hand tools.
- Install and repair sanitary and storm water sewer structures and pipe systems.
- Lay out pipe routes, following instructions or blueprints.
- Must have working knowledge of drainage, storm sewer systems, manholes and catch basins.
- Must follow all safety guidelines and codes.
- Reliability and availability to commit to working the required hours Monday to Friday (and Saturday as scheduled).
- Valid G Driver’s license required. (AR license an asset)
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Sewer and Watermain Line – Pipe Layers” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Before sending, check you entered the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!
We thank all applicants for their interest and will be in contact with those selected for interviews.