About the Company
SILVERLINE GROUP is a well-established full-service construction company located in the Niagara Region executing projects in the Niagara and surrounding areas, completing ‘ground work’ projects for earthworks, sewer/watermain pipe laying, residential site servicing, AZ trucking/construction site hauling, concrete foundations & flatwork and general labour. In an entrepreneurial setting, value is found in the team of employees who ‘give it their all’ each and every day! We are a company who will encourage you to excel and be your best!
If you are a highly-organized construction Site Supervisor who takes pride in your work, can “think on your feet” and a wiz at project planning, scheduling, organizing material/manpower/equipment, then we need to meet!
The Fit for the Role
Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve. Your experience has come from working and earning your way from the ‘bottom up’ to become a Site Supervisor who can manage multiple projects and understands the concept of construction challenges and how to overcome them, while continuing to meet deadlines. This is your opportunity to shape the company’s future!
What You Bring:
- Post-secondary education in Construction (C.E.T.).
- 3 years in a supervisory capacity in the construction industry related to SilverLine services.
- Ability to self-motivate, motivate others.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of construction materials, equipment and how to apply to the needs of the project.
- Proficient in MS Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).
Compensation relative to experience: $58,000.00 to $80,000.00
The role of SITE SUPERVISOR – overview:
Manage multiple projects related to earthwork grading both rough and final grades up to sod placement, install of residential site servicing for sanitary/storm/water services, road cleaning etc.
- Plan, organize, direct and control projects
- Schedule labour, material and equipment for the job ensuring work is inspection ready
- Consistently meet production and profit targets
- Report on job production vs targets
- Review and authorize hourly timesheets
- Conduct safety talks and jobsite inspections to ensure safety compliance
- Effectively communicate project requirements to site workers
How to Apply
Please include “Site Supervisor” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to:
We thank all applicants for their interest and will be in contact with those selected for interviews. We have a demonstrated commitment to equity and strive for workplace inclusiveness and diversity. Thank you for considering this opportunity.