About the Company
SILVERLINE GROUP is a well-established full-service construction company located in St. Catharines executing projects in the Greater Niagara Region to GTA and surrounding areas, completing ‘ground work’ projects for earthworks, parking lots, roadways, sewer/watermain work, and concrete foundations/flatwork. In an entrepreneurial setting, value is found in the team of employees who ‘give it their all’ each and every day! We are a company who will encourage you to excel and be your best!
Looking for SKID STEER OPERATORS who have earned experience in backfill and rough grade methods specific to Residential Construction projects.
THIS JOB IS ONLY FOR THE EXPERIENCED SKID STEER OPERATOR
- Backfill and rough grade work in all areas of construction – residential and commercial
- Must be experienced, able to read plans, set and execute grade levels
- Must be highly experienced with skid steer machines to be a self-started, follow direction and work with little or no supervision.
- Able to lead a crew of labourers as needed.
- Ability to complete projects within timelines.
- A good eye for what’s happening on the jobsite with a proactive approach before problems arise.
We respect and support COVID-19 safety measures and have procedures in place to protect our workers.
YOUR MUST HAVES
- Must have valid Class G drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Class AR preferred or willing to obtain within 3 months
- Must provide driver’s abstract
- Must be insurable by our insurance provider
- Must be reliable and prepared to put in a good day’s work
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Skid Steer Operator” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Before sending, check you entered the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!
We thank all applicants for their interest and will be in contact with those selected for interviews.