SilverLine Group, a leader in the construction & trucking industry, is looking for an enthusiastic, and reliable individual with a “go-getter” attitude to assume the role of a FULL-TIME PERMANENT STONE SLINGER OPERATOR.
- 2 to 3 years experience operating a Stone Slinger
- Valid DZ Ontario driver’s license (AZ preferred)
- Must be insurable with clean driver’s abstract
- Mechanical knowledge as asset
- Able to easily navigate roadways in the Niagara to GTA and surrounding areas
- Strong commitment to getting the job safely
- Reliable, dependable, and punctual to work required hours Monday to Saturday
- Must have the full physical ability to easily enter/exit the cab multiple times throughout the day, sit and or stand for extended periods, dexterity to operate controls, climb and crouch.
What you will do:
- Pre-trip and Post-Trip Inspections, Driver Logs and stone/hourly tickets
- Fuel equipment
- Deliver and spread material on customer jobsites in designated area
- Interacts with dispatch, coworkers, customers, and all others in a polite, courteous, and respectful manner
- Drive in a safe and courteous manner, obeying all traffic laws, quarry, scale house, and MTO inspection requirements
- Perform minor service
- Weekly direct deposit pays
- After 3 months: Group Benefits for Health, Dental, Life Insurance, EHC, Vision, Rx, and Investment plan for retirement purposes
- Safe work environment
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE: $25.75
We respect and support COVID-19 safety measures and have procedures in place to protect our workers.
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Stone Slinger Operator – Silverline” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!