SilverLine Group, a leader in the construction & trucking industry, is looking for an enthusiastic, and reliable individual with a “go-getter” attitude to assume the role of a FULL-TIME PERMANENT TRAILER DRIVER for construction runs operating MACK Dump/Pony Combo.
- 2 to 3 years experience operating a dump truck/pony combo
- Valid AZ Ontario driver’s license
- Must be insurable with clean driver’s abstract
- Mechanical knowledge as asset
- Able to easily navigate roadways in the Niagara to GTA and surrounding areas
- Strong commitment to getting the job safely
- MUST BE Reliable, dependable, and punctual to work required hours Monday to Saturday
- Must have the full physical ability to easily enter/exit the cab multiple times throughout the day, sit and or stand for extended periods, dexterity to operate controls, climb and crouch.
What you will do:
- Document: Pre-trip and Post-Trip Inspections, Driver Logs, Daily Timesheet, Customer Tickets, Repair Request reports
- Fuel equipment and perform minor service as needed and skilled
- Pick up, deliver and spread material on customer jobsites in designated areas including quarry runs
- Maintains cleanliness of equipment including cab, trailer box, and removes debris before leaving the jobsite
- Interacts with dispatch, coworkers, customers, and all others in a polite, courteous, and respectful manner
- Drive in a safe and courteous manner, obeying traffic laws, quarry, scale house, and MTO inspection requirements
- Weekly direct deposit pays
- After 3 months: Group Benefits for Health, Dental, Life Insurance, EHC, Vision, Rx, and Investment plan for retirement purposes
- Safe work environment
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE: $22.00
We respect and support COVID-19 safety measures and have procedures in place to protect our workers.
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Trailer Driver – Silverline” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!