The role reports to the Fleet Manager / Shift Supervisor: (night shift time: 4:30 pm)
- Inspect equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets safety and manufacturers’ specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform routine preventative maintenance
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 310-T license or in 2nd year apprentice
- Valid Class G driver’s license required; (DZ preferred) must be insurable
- Experience with CAT and CASE Heavy Equipment
- Experience with MACK Dump Trucks
- Experience with Drop Deck Floats
- Able to work independently
- Must have own tools and valid license
- Able to provide insurable driver’s abstract
- Weekly payroll with overtime over 44 hours a week
- Annual Tool and Boot Allowance and Monthly Performance Evaluation and Bonus
- Group Benefits for Health, Dental, Life Insurance, EHC, Rx and Rx vision eyewear
- DPSP plan for retirement provisions
- Work Wear provided
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE: $25.00 TO $37.00
We respect and support COVID-19 safety measures and have procedures in place to protect our workers.
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Truck and Coach Mechanic – Silverline” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Jobs@employment-solutions.org
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!