Urgently Hiring! Amazing Construction Landscape Foreman opportunity!
An established Construction Company in the Niagara Region is looking for an experienced reliable Construction Landscape Foremen. The Construction Landscape Foreman will provide leadership for all sites. The Construction Landscape Foreman with knowledge of all facets of the project, will motivate and educate team members and lead by example by providing excellent customer service to internal and external clients. The Construction Landscape Foreman will be spearheading a team of diverse individuals in a fast-paced work environment. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible to understand, and effectively grow the customer relationship, identify new opportunities, and shifts in market demand or business conditions and recommend appropriate action.
Job Type: Full Time
Work hours 7:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m. with 30-minute unpaid lunch break and 2 – 15-minute paid breaks.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Company Benefits after 3 months employment.
Critical Success Factors:
- Knowledge of skills and techniques related to hardscape landscape construction and softscape installation.
- Responsible for all on-site aspects of construction landscape projects.
- Responsible for team’s performance management
- Brilliant at time management and interpersonal communication skills
- A mentor to our staff—setting high standards for service, coaching associates when necessary, and working with our management team to ensure that our service model is being adhered to and executed properly.
- Strong aptitude for construction and hardscape design and implementation.
- Manage the execution of construction projects (including hardscaping, retaining walls, fences and decks, interlock (driveways, patios, walkways, final grading and sod), planning labour and equipment requirements, material deliveries and deadlines.
- Manage safety, quality and productivity of construction sites.
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule team members accordingly based on project requirements.
- Interpret and be fully versed in quantity take off/interpolation of drawings and associated paperwork, blueprints, structural drawings, and specifications to delegate/complete projects.
- Build long term, trusting relationships with business partners.
- Ensure company policies are communicated and that they are followed at all times.
- Delegate responsibilities and manage the work of team members providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth.
- Ensure a positive and safe work environment through training and professional development of team members.
- Further develop and enhance company culture.
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction/landscape industry in a management role.
- Qualified to operate a range of equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise and cold etc.
- Work near heavy equipment and other vehicles.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Construction Landscape Foreman – Stevensville Lawn Service” into the subject line of your email and forward resume to: email@example.com
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.