As Canada’s fastest-growing insurance and financial technology company, our culture embodies innovation and entrepreneurship. We’re looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm about helping Canadians make better money decisions.
Develop Your Career With A Growing Organization. Open Concept, Prime Location, Enthusiastic Atmosphere.
We are looking for a self motivated Windows Systems Administrator to join our team. This position should appeal to candidates who love working with a team of technology enthusiasts and who prefer an informal environment of a successful digital company located in Welland Ontario.
The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring our office users have everything they need from a technology standpoint to work effectively and also expected to design, implement and maintain a majority of the infrastructure. This means everything from solving day to day user issues but also introducing and maintaining new technologies.
- User and policy management through Windows Active Directory and Group Policies
- Deploy and support Windows desktops and laptops
- Corporate wifi and network management
- Printing system management and servicing
- Corporate phone deployment and management
- Enhance reliability, scalability, and security using latest technologies
- Manage virtual and physical servers in a highly available infrastructure
- Construct technical documentations
- Perform maintenance operations
- Be part of On-call rotation
Technical Skills – Required
- Windows troubleshooting skills
- Management and troubleshooting of common software (Office, Adobe, etc.)
- Desktop and laptop hardware troubleshooting and repair skills
- Virtualization experience (Hyper-V)
- Understanding of L2, L3 and VPN networking technologies
- Working knowledge of WiFi technologies and security
- Good understanding of end user security practices
- Experience with Windows Active Directory and Group Policies
- Office 365 infrastructure and Azure experience
- Technically proficient with system imaging, recovery and backup software
- Proactive approach to system maintenance and problem avoidance
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- The ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and applications
Nice to have:
- Scripting experience (Batch, PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Unifi switch management
- Experience with Ubiquiti WiFi management
- Experience with PC performance profiling and tuning
- Cloud infrastructure experience (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
How to Apply
Please copy and paste: Windows Systems Administrator into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure to place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!